How to Order
Thank you for using my dōTERRA® Referral ID# 63936. Your order will arrive via UPS in the next week directly to you.
Essential Oil Kits
15 mL Bottles:
Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Melaleuca, Oregano, Frankincense, Breathe®, DigestZen®, On Guard®
Deep Blue®(5mL), Petal Diffuser, The dōTERRA® Essentials Booklet
15 mL bottles:
Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, On Guard®, Frankincense, Melaleuca, Wild Orange, Balance®, DigestZen®, AromaTouch®, Serenity®, Breathe®
doTERRA On Guard® Collection:
PastTense® 10mL, doTERRA Lifelong Vitality Pack®, DigestZen TerraZyme®, Deep Blue®Rub, Fractionated Coconut Oil (4 oz), Lumo Diffuser, Wooden Box, Breathe® Vapor Stick, Correct-X®, PB Assist®+, dōTERRA® Spa Hand & Bady Lotion, dōTERRA® Spa Moisturizing Bath Bar (3 pk), The dōTERRA® Essentials Booklet
Arborvitae, Black Pepper, Blue Tansy, Cardamom, Cinnamon Bark, Douglas Fir, Helichrysum, Juniper Berry, Melissa, Pink Pepper, Roman Chamomile, Sandalwood (Hawaiian), Cheer®, Console®, Deep Blue®,Forgive®, Motivate®, Passion®, Peace®, Whisper®
Cypress, DDR Prime (30 mL)
Eucalyptus, Fennel, Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Green Mandarin, Lavender, Lemon, Lemongrass, Lime, Marjoram, Melaleuca, Myrrh, Oregano, Patchouli, Peppermint, Petitgrain, Rosemary, Siberian Fir, Spearmint, Spikenard, Tangerine, Thyme, Tumeric, Vetiver, Wild Orange, Wintergreen, Yarrow/Pom(30mL), Ylang Ylang, AromaTouch®, Balance®, Breathe®, Citrus Bliss®, DigestZen®, Elevation, On Guard®, Purify, Serenity®, Slim & Sassy®,
doTERRA On Guard® Collection:
doTERRA Lifelong Vitality Pack®, Copaiba Softgels, DDR Prime® Softgels, Deep Blue Polyphenol Complex®, DigestTab®, Mito2Max®, DigestZen® Softgels, PB Assist®+, GX Assist®, DigestZen TerraZyme®, Zendocrine® Complex, TrimShake Vanilla, TerraGreens®, TriEase® Softgels, Breathe®Vapor Stick, Breathe® Respiratory Drops, Serenity™ Restful Complex Softgels, Peppermint Beadlets
doTERRA Salon Essentials:
Rigid Oil Case, doTERRA Lumo Diffuser, ⅝ Dram Sample Vials (12 vials)
The dōTERRA® Essentials Booklet
Essential Oils 101
What is an essential oil?
Essential Oils are made from plants for physical and emotional benefits. They are distilled from leaves, flowers, tree bark, seeds, or rind of fruit in concentrated amounts. Typically one drop of a dōTERRA® essential oil has a powerful effect making them affordable at just pennies per use! View a short video clip introducing essential oils HERE.
How do I use essential oils?
You will soon learn that there are hundreds of ways to use dōTERRA® essential oils, including relaxation, personal hygiene, household cleaning, cooking, and supporting a healthy body. Every oil has at least one of three application methods: Aromatic, Topical, or Internal.
For Aromatic Use ~ Breathe in or use a diffuser to open up airways, improve mood, or freshen the air.
For Topical Use ~ Use a carrier oil when applying to bottoms of feet or affected areas to target specific needs.
For Internal Use ~ Drop in water, under tongue, or in veggie capsule to support mouth, throat, digestive system, or overall health with guidance from a Certified Aromatherapist or Health Care Professional.
What are some basic safety tips?
1) Photosensitivity - No sunbathing after applying citrus essential oils. Citrus oils are sensitive to the sun since they are made from the rind of fruit. Avoid direct sunlight to the exposed area for at least 12 hours of that location may have a skin irritation or burn. Oils applied underneath clothing should be fine.
2) Hot Oils - If it starts to burn, skip the water. Use a carrier oil or whole fat milk. Because essential oils don't mix with water, applying water to the area can actually drive the burn in deeper. Ouch!
3) Avoid These Areas - Never put essential oils in your eyes, inside ear canal, or up nose. However, you may apply oils around the eye bone in a C shape, on ear cartilage and behind ear bone, or diffuse essential oils.
4) Dilution - Use a carrier oil such as fractionated coconut oil when applying essential oils topically to avoid skin sensitization.
5) Safe Storage - The majority of all adverse reactions to essential oils by children have been as a direct result of accidental overdose and ingestion in large amounts. Keep out of reach of children. Use child proof safety caps.
What are the most commonly used essential oils and their uses?
Click on each bottle below to enjoy 1-min informational video clips.